Thursday, June 28, 2012

The 777 Challenge





I was tagged by Jude Johnson along with six other authors. My challenge is to go to page 7 of my current work in progress and post seven lines. When I'm done posting, I get to tag seven other authors. Hmm, who shall I tag? Oh and once I'm done, I challenge those seven to do the same and tag seven more.Heh heh, keep the vicious circle spinning!
And now for my excerpt. This is from my current un-edited, When th Dam Breaks, signing contract today. 
Page 7, 7 lines: And remember, un-edited...


He carried me up the stairs toward the bedroom. Before laying me on the bed he stopped to turn on the television. I thought that odd, especially when he turned the channel to the news. A broadcast came on that seemed to ignite Bob’s sexuality into a raging force.


“Buffalo Homicide Detectives have identified the bodies of two victims brutally murdered today in their home. Police have been left baffled as they can find little evidence and no motive for the slaughter,”


My Seven Authors to tag:

Linda Rettstatt

Linda Smith LaRogue


Richard Hacker


Ashley Barnard


Donica Covey


Patricia A Florio


Daniel Audet





No comments: